Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by stupidstupidstupid, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i want to cut. and sleep forever.

i hate re-hashing old memories.

i shouldn't have told you that. i shouldn't have but i trust you a lot
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please keep posting and get the feelings out so you can get some relief.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you are not stupid you are in pain please let us know why Your trust us then talk keep talking okay
  4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) sorry your feeling so bad. you arent stupid - keep posting and talk to us if you need to :hug:
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not stupid. Here if you want to talk!
  6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

You're not stupid, not at all, you just hurt a lot.
  8. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

The past is a very powerful thing, it can be extremely painful, but for me, I found that to move on you must reorient all that desire of wanting a better life to productive actions..... it's definitely not as easy as it sounds, but doable, don't force it, give yourself time, however you should always withhold the belief that there is still hope, as dark as the future may be.
  9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how are you...
    welcome to SF
    im so sorry to hear are not just want the pin to come out like everybody else on earth...and that so normal....
    tell us why you feel pain?what happend??alot of people here supportive & helpful...they can give you advice that can help
  10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Did someone violate your trust??? that is so painful!!! please let us know how you are doing...big hugs, J
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Keep posting about whats going on.. We are here to support you and maybe offer some advice..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.