Sturggling

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GoldenPsych, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

OK, I am really struggling right now. I have made the provisions to cut later. But I am trying to hold out. I feel so anxious at the moment. I am thinking of opening some wine see if that will help me chill out a little. My heart is going so fast also. I have some lorazepam upstairs but I really don't want to take one.

X-Factor is starting in a few mins so will have that to occupy me at least. I don't even know what is causing me to feel like this. It's horrible. I feel so low all the time. At least before I could attribute my feelings to things that were going on in my life. Now I just don't know. I think that's why I am more anxious. I asked my GP if there could be a link between polycystic ovaraian syndrome and depression and he said it is something they had not considered before and he thinks that it could be a factor. I hate not knowing.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Re: Struggling

Hi and so sorry things have been so rough for you lately..the unknown, probably the most fearful condition...I have such problems with it myself...please continue to tell us what is going on and how we can be there for you...PM me if I can help...big hugs, J

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

There is nothing going on....that's the thing. Things in my life have changed for the positive recently. I would have thought I would have felt like this a few months ago...not now! I am happy with the direction my life is taking. I am really enjoying being single. I am even enjoying living with the parents again. I would have thought I would have had this break down back in Feb when I had to move out of the home I shared with the boyfriend and cat, move in with my brother and basically not knowing what was ahead of me. It's taken a while but I have been travelling since then, had an amazing time, I have now started at uni on a vocational course...a Masters in Social Work. I have worked so hard to get a place on the course and been really looking forward to it. I am loving being single. I have a great social life. It's just really scaring me now as I don't know what is causing it and I don't know which direction it will take me!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Anxiety attacks can come on for no reasons if you have meds ordered for anxiety then take one better then harming self. Do some deep slow breathing in through nose count for 5 then let it go count of 5 slow breathing works okay use it to calm yourself down some. just as depression can rear its ugly head so can anxiety.

5. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Hang in there. There will be a better tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.