Submission to a narcissist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m not sure why I’m here but I do know I no longer have an identity. I live far from any family and no longer have friends because I have rules to follow. These rules only benefit one person and keeps me down and unsuccessful in happiness, productivity, and finances. If the rules were for a more broader success I’d probably submit 100% more than I do, but I feel helpless being held down and allowing it. How do I own my submissiveness because I don’t feel like I should change coz of this one bad experience.

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
Welcome to sf. Glad to support and help. Would you care to share the rules so we can understand more how to help. Love.

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
Having lived with a narcissist/psychopath I can empathize (generally) with what you're going through. I really appreciate it's difficult, however I hope you are feeling brave enough to go into more detail. Welcome to SF, btw.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi Sub. I'm sorry you're in this situation, I know how horrible narcissistic abuse can be. You don't have to put up with this, you know? You don't deserve this.
Have you considered leaving that person? I'm just asking, not trying to make you feel pressured or to judge you at all. Sending hugs.

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
hello and welcome to SF :)
So sorry you’re going through this. As Auri said above, you know you don’t have to put up with it? And you do deserve better. No one deserves to be treated in the way you are being treated. As others have said, were here to support you :) were here to help. Maybe if you could broaden on what’s going on we can help you further. I’m glad you’ve found us. It’s a safe place to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00