Such a change...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by tainted-angel, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tainted-angel

tainted-angel Well-Known Member

I don't know why I'm posting... I don't why I'm posting in here.. Probably cuz I'm uncertain...
    Over this past year things have changed so much for me!
    I've a good relationship with my mum, I'm in Uni now, about to go into my second year, I've got an amazing boyfriend who I love lots, and loves me back...
    But yet I'm here.. And haven't a fucking clue what's going on! Is it possible that things can change to fast? It's like I'm out of my depth! I keep thinking of things that could annoy me about the boyfriend. Reasons I should break up with him... Reasons I should drop out of Uni... I'm not used to this being so good..
    Idk... It's strange, and it's now 3.40am... Been crying over the last 2hours, when I have no real reason to cry anymore..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't sabotage you okay you are just not use to this feeling please talk to someone a therapist I am happy things are going so well please don'tundue it all hun YOU deserve happiness okay remember that
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Also speak to your MD, maybe there is something going on that has not been identified (e.g. thyroid disease) which can be detected by lab work
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi, pleased to meet you. ;) umm.. I wish I knew what was going on :(.. Is there anyone you can reach out to, such as your boyfriend or mom? Maybe one of them can help you piece out what's going on with you at the moment. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.