Such a change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tainted-angel

I don't know why I'm posting... I don't why I'm posting in here.. Probably cuz I'm uncertain...
Over this past year things have changed so much for me!
I've a good relationship with my mum, I'm in Uni now, about to go into my second year, I've got an amazing boyfriend who I love lots, and loves me back...
But yet I'm here.. And haven't a fucking clue what's going on! Is it possible that things can change to fast? It's like I'm out of my depth! I keep thinking of things that could annoy me about the boyfriend. Reasons I should break up with him... Reasons I should drop out of Uni... I'm not used to this being so good..
Idk... It's strange, and it's now 3.40am... Been crying over the last 2hours, when I have no real reason to cry anymore..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Don't sabotage you okay you are just not use to this feeling please talk to someone a therapist I am happy things are going so well please don'tundue it all hun YOU deserve happiness okay remember that

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Also speak to your MD, maybe there is something going on that has not been identified (e.g. thyroid disease) which can be detected by lab work

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi, pleased to meet you. ;) umm.. I wish I knew what was going on :(.. Is there anyone you can reach out to, such as your boyfriend or mom? Maybe one of them can help you piece out what's going on with you at the moment. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00