such a coward I am

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by theleastofthese, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

If I had the courage of my convictions I'd have the ugliest scarred ripped open arms to match the ugliness inside of me... but I can't tolerate pain, so I'm afraid to cut myself to ribbons as I deserve.

nothing and nobody

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

u do not deserve to cut yourself up to pieces. You deserve happiness and peace in your life. im sorry u r in pain. i am here if you need to talk to anyone. and you are nobody you are somebody

kel

3. theleastofthese

I picture myself cut to pieces and dead and it pleases me. It's more than what I deserve

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Least, whats happening hun?

5. theleastofthese

everything I put together falls apart, and in an instant. I can't deal with the trauma, the disappointment, the constant fights. I try not tofight with her but she pulls my chain til I just start screaming. Then feel like shit for caving in to such adolescent behavior - I'm supposed to be the adult. some adult. I wish I'd been stillborn, then none of this would have happened. I wouldn't have been able to foul up everything. I'm sick of falling down and getting back up - I"m going to stay down.

6. Sad_Rabbit

Sad_Rabbit Well-Known Member

You're a really good caring person. You're not a coward. You know where you can find your strength. I know it's hard, really hard, but you can do it. Hang in there. Rabbit

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww hun, what's happend. You are a good person, just because bad things have happend to you doesn't mean you deserved it. Things happen, and to the best of us. You don't deserve pain or any of that you. You are a nice, caring, unique, loving, inspirational, intelligent person. I am truely honored to know you hun. But you are a good person, sweetie. Take is from a fellow furbaby lover :wink: :hug: :hug:

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Least, right..put up your feet and enjoy a really good cup of tea or coffee, then run self an overindulgent bubble bath..pour glass of wine, take good book to bath and soak, read and drink.
    Ignore offspring, ignore work and ignore chores. You are to be officially pampered..I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I HAVE SPOKEN TO, QUITE RIGHT!!!!!!! :grouphug: :flowers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.