Such a hypocrite

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mandyj101, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

I feel so rubbish today :sad:
    Just feeling like im such a hypocrite..Trying to give others positive advice and being 'happy'.. when really im as depressed and confused as everyone else..
    Can barely see.. have been crying so much my eyes are swollen..
    its like i take a step forward.. then 2 back again..
    i want so much to be normal.. whatever normal is.. why is it so hard?
    suicide has always been an option.. i fear it always will be too. :(

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mandy, No suicide isn't an option..There are alot of paths you can go down and thats not one of them.. My hand is there to help you from slipping up..We all love you here...Also we have just become friends and I don't want to loose you.. If you need to talk you can always email me.. My address is in my profile.. Love , Joseph

3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You are not a hypocrite. You are just trying to help. If everyone that gace advice had to be comletely healthy and happy ,no one would give it. I have problems and falter,but maybe i can still help. Look at it that way.

You are SUCH a GOOD soul for even thinking this way!!!! YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!

Lets make joy and option instead of the other. I think you are a fantastic person and the world needs more of you!!!! Sending love and prayers!!!!

Write if you like,

Marty

4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

they're right. there's nothing wrong with feeling bad whilst helping others. it can help, a little. please don't give up. :hug:

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Have spent the day refreshing my mind of available suicide methods :(
    so tired of this circle i just keep going around in.. feel crappy - feel ok- feel crappier - feel ok.. feel like crap again.. ugh..
    feel so guilty.. all those people out there who are terminally ill and would give anything for my 'healthy' body.. and here i am wanting to die.

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

feel so guilty.. all those people out there who are terminally ill and would give anything for my 'healthy' body.. and here i am wanting to die.

Stay alive for them. Honor them with your life. We love you and want you to stay! PLEASE!!!! I am praying for you,hope you are too. Sending love and hope.

Marty

7. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel. I'm always trying to help people here, but I feel horrible myself. Lately, I've just been admitting it to people. I feel bad, I'm having a bad day. They reach back and it helps.

You're not a hypocrite. You're just human.

Keep trying and keep talking. :IrishDoll:

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Mandy. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so down today, but it doesn't make you a hypocrite. It's wonderful that you're able to help people, even though that you're suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts as well. You're trapped in the cycle of depression and you need to find a way to break out of it. Please try to avoid searching for suicide methods, because this will not help you recover. You have to remember what used to make you happy before depression took over your life. You can reclaim your life. :hug:

9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I don't think it's hypocritical, I think it is incredibly amazing that you care for others despite the way that you feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.