Such a sad time in my life :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MikeyTheMincer, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, it all started on Febraury the 11th, 2008..
    My "best friend" Roberto stole all my Digimon hologram cards and my Runescape Level 102.. I was FURIOUS to say the least, but it was only on the internet, it couldn't hurt me.
    Now, with saying that, I forgot about it, until August 22nd 2008, when Roberto added me as a friend on Facebook.
    I don't know how he found my name, as I put my name as Graham Spinks to avoid unwanted people adding me.
    I did this, because all through school, I was bullied for having a lazy eye, so I just wanted to communicate with the people that mattered, if I wanted to speak to them, I'D FIND THEM.

Once we were friends on facebook, I received a wall post, and I've saved it in my documents, it is ;

"Robert Caggrahelli
    HarHarHar Fatty! Comedy Gold! Guess Where Your Card Are Now? In The Bin! My Mum Chucked Them Out! Looks Like I Didnt Need Them After All & I Got Your Runescape Account Banned, And You Know You Lost Your New Reebok Classic Draw String Gym Bag.. Guess Who Has It?"

I didn't know what to do, I was flabbaghasted at this.
    I went on to find out, he had stolen from me, and ditched me as a best friend, as he became friends with Billy, from Buxton-Boys-Fame..
    Says it all doesnt it.

He turned into a drug dealer, YES, a drug dealer!

Now, I'm feeling suicidal as.. last saturday, I got 2 eggs thrown at my porch, a letter from "Speeddatingdirect.com" posted through my front door saying that I am fat, with a picture of my (yes i admit it) small penis, witch god knows how some one got hold of it as I've only ever showed it to one person on MSN Messenger, and that was a man living in America called Lucario.

I am in need of help here.

2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Come here big boy and ill show you some support :bateyes:

3. suicidalthoughtboy

suicidalthoughtboy New Member

Dude..... I know where you're coming from.. I have a tiny penis too and it does not and i mean does NOT attract the ladies =[

I'm with you buddy

4. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Maybe you should bat for the other team then :hug:

5. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

u tink u hav et 2bad at least your frind (yea raght!) didnot sleap with ur mom aftur he tuk all ur digimon cards. :sad:

6. helena

helena Staff Alumni

I'm closing this thread, I doubt about the genuinity of the op

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.