such a turnover of people

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by liveinhope, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

im finding the turnover of people to be very rapid here u make contact with some and they are gone and before u know it there are all new names again?? is this something others have found? its difficult to keep any continuity
    i dont know perhaps its just me i dont know anymore to be honest But hey new or old keep safe and good luck:unsure::eek:hmy::blink:

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Totally agreed. I might be away because I'm still in high school and my schedule's hectic all the time... and honestly some nights I just fall asleep before I make it here. :smile:

So does anyone have any news on the missing? Like White Dove for instance?

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i dont hun ive pm her several times and no reply really worried about her:sad:

4. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Me too. I feel irrationally guilty... about two things. One, she begged someone to stop praying for her because she felt that that person was having God interfere with her death.

That was me. I prayed for her so hard several times a day... one day I went by without thinking of her and... she was gone.

So I feel like I killed her, in a sense. :cry:

I miss her.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

She is back and posting tonight. There is a turn over of people here, but also many change their names or have to be away for awhile and then come back at a later time. Sometimes they begin to feel better and don't feel the need to be here as much. There are many reasons why it seems people come and go. It is always nice to see friends return, but not because they have started feeling the need to be here again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.