such an utter failure i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumdumgurl

WHY can't i be put down like eight bells was last weekend at the kentucky derby? mycounselor "quit" on me after iwrongly got sent to the psch ward in feb. i was hysterical and she sai my arm WAS NOT getting better and forwhat reason??????? my hand isstillparalyzed and i had an "infestatin ofcankers that cameback on monday. hopefully tomorrow they'll be gone. then i loked upayoungerguywho hada crush on me and he'smarried. iwant him to be happybut i lost aguybecause it wastoo real for him. i should bedead;counselorranted godwuldn't let me killmyselfandi should have been dnr5 yearsago--damntjhemall to hell. african womansaid shesaw myexcming back andi'm like noandshewas persistent. even hadthose charcoal eyes ofvoodo priestesses. i just want to beeuthanized and be treatedwith the same kindesswe treat animals!!!!!

hi gurl, looks like you've had a run of bad luck. i hope things turn around for you soon. it's terrible that your counsellor quit on you but i hope you can find some support here, among people who have been through similar troubles.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i understand how you feel, i feel the same way, only people don't get euthanized, they are considered to be more than animals, fair or not, that's the way it is. i'm sorry. i do understand how you feel, wrong or right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00