Such fun

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Anonymousnobody, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymousnobody

Anonymousnobody Well-Known Member

I've never cut before. It's always seemed scary to me. Now I'm not so sure. That razor is looking very friendly at the moment

2. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

i'd say it's prolly kinda like with losing your virginity. it might seem like you want to get it done already [so to say], but when you actually do, it's not such a big deal anymore, and depending, you may regret it. well, i'd say never start cutting if you haven't already, you'll definitely regret that later. you'd just get yourself another problem basically, it's not really much of a solution, just saying

3. Anonymousnobody

Anonymousnobody Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying

4. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

no problem at all, feel free to message me if the need arises. also, feeling fear towards SI is very normal in my opinion. even i fear it in a way, though i've been cutting for over 4 years now. won't go too graphic here as to what i fear though, lol, but i'll just say that cutting more 'seriously' does scare me.
    i do understand what you feel though, seems pretty similar to what i felt when i first tried it. i thought like, some people do it, there must be some reason why they do it, maybe it helps, or something like that. but from experience now i'd say that it does more harm than it does good.

5. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

with all honesty, cutting has helped me. but it's really not a thing you'd like to learn to rely. do whatever you can to find something else to help you feel better. cutting comes with a lot of negative things. things like lying, hiding, pain (obviously), loss of control sometimes (when you're very emotional and just do it without thinking it can get ugly) and it is in a way addicting, i guess. at least that's what i heard. and considering i have been cutting for 5 years now and haven't been able to stop (i never really had the feeling i wanted to stop) i guess it's true.
    i don't really regret cutting. but i would never ever recommend it to anyone. stay away from the blades and stay safe <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.