Sucidal please help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hope2121, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

I have had sucidal feelings for awhile now and am concerned that i will committ sucide and havnt eaten for 3 days. what do i do?:sad:
  2. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

is there anyone you trust that you can talk to about this?
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I recommend calling the crisis line right away. You need help now.

4. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Take a look around at where you are. Most people here feel the same if not worse. Talk to them about coping methods and the likes.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hope

Welcome to the forum. You need to talk to someone about what you're going through, can you make an appointment with your doctor soon? Call a crisis line?
    There's many options, keep holding on!
  6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i have been through the same thing about not eating. try eating something you really like.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you reached out here what i would do is call your doctor and make an appointment to talk with him or her. Ask GP if you can get on some new meds to help you with your depression. If you find yourself not able to hold on remember it is the pain you want rid of not your life just the pain. Call crisis line do not try to fight this on yourown. The people there will talk to you and get youthe help you need if you want it. The will give you some coping skills to hold on until you get to see doctor. Hearing a real voice does calm your mind. Phone ememgency dept even talk to nurse there. Here was a good start as we understand what you are going through but remember you are not alone now so reach out and get help okay. Crisis line Good Samaritans all good people take care and keep posting her for support too. Lots of supportive people here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.