sucidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by helpme55, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helpme55

helpme55 New Member

Should I do it im sick of going thru bullshit and depressed im on the edge I tryed my whole dam life

2. paul777

paul777 Well-Known Member

Why are you depressed?

3. justaguy14

justaguy14 Member

The "I tried my whole life" is what gets me too. Putting in your best and getting nothing but depressed is painful. I'm on edge a lot as well, especially when I'm driving my car on the highway.

I don't think I'm the guy to look for for advice, as I literally just posted my first post on this forum about my own suicidal thoughts. But you aren't alone.

4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

NO. DONT DO ANYTHING. I am praying for you. PLEASE pray.Help will come. Let us kno wwhy you feel this way. WE can and WILL help you find strength and hope. PLEASE STAY HERE WITH US. We will be your friends and give you love and care. NEVER HURT YOURSELF. HOPE IS HERE!!!!

Write me if you like,'

Marty

5. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hey Sweetheart,
    :hug: mind telling us why you're depressed? There's plenty of people on here that can relate to u & help u out. Remember that everyone on this community cares about u, and wants the best for you.
    If u want anyone to talk to, u can find me on my profile :)

6. Marty482

Hope you are OK. Praying for you!!!!

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up man. Keep trying. :hug:

8. Marty482

Let us know you are ok. Praying for you!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.