Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hope2121, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

I wanna die and i know how and what i wanna do, but cant find any help here in nz. im so over life and cant wait for it to end, but nz have not much help..

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

What's set you off jen?
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Keep searching for help Jen, don't give up hope. In some areas, you have to ask a lot louder for help before the doctors will listen. Keep asking for help and never give up. :hug:
  4. hope2121

everytime i voerdose or self harm the police came and i am so not quite sure about themsome times they are nice other times not. ive had some tell me to try and kill myself properly.

so thats why i wanna die. i jusit wanna go to sleep and not wake up!
  5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

It's stupid that someone should tell you to properly kill yourself when you've only just tried.

What does your family think of the whole situation? Do they know some of the police tell you to do it properly next time?
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Get their name and badge number and report their sorry asses to head of police commission They cannot treat you bad like that and get away with it. Dam it they are to protect you and care Whoever said this needs to have his dam job taken away from them. Call crisis next time okay or a friend. I understand how bad some officers can be they hurt my twin Some are trained to be so kind while others like in any profession are idiots. Make sure you get their name and badge number and report them.
  7. hope2121

yea my family know but there is nothing anyone can do people day, everytime i self harm or overdose the police charge me with wasting their time. which is why i cant tell anyone in person becasue i keep getting in trouble fromm the police. i got no way out i wanna die.. ps i added u to msn
  8. hope2121

I made some compalints and they sasd it wass my fault the crisis team called the police.... argg :poo:
  9. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Hi, Hope and wait for better days. Thank you for sharing with us. It is the beginning of hope.
  10. Live_life

Live_life Member

Hello there, your user name is hope then why have you given up and lost hope? What we must realise is that death is not the solution or a quick fix way of ending your problems, stresses or life in general. It is just the beginning and depending on how we lived our life that is how we will be after death. Death is not a never ending sleep for it is the beginning of eternal life and if you take yours then you are doing exactley what those evil thoughts in your head is wanting you to do.

These evil thoughts in your head are from none other than your enemy satan so will you continue to be fooled and decieved by him? Even psychologists admit that a human is always having negative thoughts constantly saying to do bad things and i guess it effects some more than others. It used to affect me much more until i put my trust, faith and reliance on my creator.

You enemy satan is only wanting your destruction. Surely you alive in this world for a purpose and it is this purpose that you have not found and that is why you feel like ending it because you have no one to rely on. If you rely on your creator then he will never let you down but humand always will because we have our flaws whereas our creator does'nt for the lord is without flaws.

[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving. (Quran, 67:2)

Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned. (Quran, 21:35)

It is the Qur'an that saved me and made me realise that i am here for a purpose. Before i realised my purpose i did not want to live. Life was pointless and worthless. It still is but i am living for the hereafter. I am wanting to do as much good as i can to please my lord so that i can build my eternal life in Paradise. So live for the next world not this pathetic world.

Read the Qur'an for yourself and try and understand the message. You have everything to lose by not doing so and everything to gain by doing so:

If you have any questions at all then please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you

We shall show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. (Quran, 41:53)
  11. hope2121

maybe :IrishDoll:
  12. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

First of all, the cops can do whatever the fuck they want, in both America and New Zealand. They have no obligation to be "nice" to a suicide attempter. Even if you report them, nothing's going to happen. Second, how would she know what their name and badge number are? They're gone now. There's no way to identify them. Sorry, but the world's a mean place, and most people don't like suicide attempters.

Anyway, keep us up to date on what you're trying to do. If you choose to commit suicide, make sure it's a rational decision.
  13. hope2121

My thoughts of eneding my life are getting worse every minute, its like its meant to be..
  14. JustLive

JustLive Member

I'm so sorry to hear that.

I "hope" you reconsider.

Your a beautiful person and you have so much to offer in your life. You will offer nothing in death.

Just Live
  15. hope2121

nothing is really working for me, lifre is overated and i hate living , i have started to cut myslef and i doubt ill stop unless i die. i also going to take panadol....:spidey:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.