sucide failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by john dow, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john dow

john dow Member

When I was in H/S I tried to be in a better place but was like i was invincible and couldn't die. Since then its been a roller coaster. And my pops has been 4years this Christmas day and i feel little relief on coping with everything. Everyday there is so much negative things happening there's nothing that I need to finish. Blah, blah..... I eont know why I'm wasting y'alls time with MY problems...... Whatever, l8r

2. john dow

john dow Member

LOL I should change to thread failure......

3. john dow

john dow Member

This is so typical of my life.... Thanks for nothing, I'll see some of you on the otherside......

I promise I won't fail you again family.

I actually feel the best I ever have now that I've made my decision.

Good bye all

4. Lost_Daughter

Lost_Daughter Well-Known Member

Hi john, I'm sorry you are hurting right now. I hope u have not taken any action yet. Please seek help, you are worth fighting for. If there is nobody around you that u feel comfortable talking with call a hotline or something. There are many people here who care, tell us a little more about your story. I bet u will find others who can relate, who have made it through the tough times and can offer support or advice. I hope to see you on here again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.