Sucks, eh?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparky55313, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Haven't been in this site for a long time.
    Today I want to end it all. I came here. At least i can use this site for a sound board. Made plans of when & how. Then I think of the last two times I was put into icu. How they gave me life back again. Sorry doc. My will is greater than yours.

2. cordial1

cordial1 Well-Known Member

Sparky, I'm glad you found your way back to SF. There are plenty of people who are more than willing to talk, or just listen. I hope that you can find the support you need in this tough time. If you ever want to just chat, feel free to PM me.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi again Sparky...I am so glad you thought to come back to us...if you feel comfortable, can you please tell us what is going on for you now so that we can be there for you...please PM me if I can provide a listening ear (really compassionate eye as this is cyber)...thanks again for coming back

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi Sparky -
    Plans are just thoughts. You can choose not to act on them.
    Stick around, post some more. you probably already know the support and encouragement here.
    Let it out, whatever is troubling you. We won't judge you
    You are important to us.
    We care.

5. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

(( (( ((Sparky)) )) )) I'm in crisis myself right now, so I absolutely am not going to pretend that I have all the answers. But I want to reach out and tell you that you don't have to do this. Please know that I am among the many friends here who care and truly hope you give yourself a chance to survive and discover peace in your life. I know, right now that seems like a monumental task, but I hope you try. There is no shame in asking for help. You mentioned the ICU giving you your life back. Maybe a little break in the hospital would help you find that place again. Would you consider this as Plan A for now? And please continue to post... we're all here for you, and we're all rooting for you. Sending hugs and friendship...T :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.