Sudden clarity

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cult logic, Feb 1, 2010.

1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm such a coward. This forum is for seriously suicidal people.

What am I doing here? Am I ever even going to kill myself?

I just want to sleep...

Gonna try and leave this place in favor of those that actually matter here. I along with so many others are just filler here to take up some space besides the elite clique.

Time to get some guts to kill myself and to gtfo of here. :dry:
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

This is a place for people to get support- PERIOD. If you need support Brandon or give support you BELONG and are FAMILY. I have seen you give great support and caring and know you hurt too so please stay are among friends and those that love you here....don't go please.

:arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms:
  3. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

If you lasted here this long, over a year on SF, then you're definitely in the right direction. I read your diary, school sucks, teachers are morons, and the kids aren't that friendly, but fuck them, because after graduation, you don't get to see them anymore and they aren't a hassle to deal with. People come and go off of here anyway, whether they accomplish their goal to die, or not. The fact that you're still here and posting awesome advice to others and telling them not to go is a sentiment to what your heart says inside of you. Coward, nope, you're resilient and hoping to see a positive change in life. Death can wait for awhile, I always said just to piss it off.
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I totally agree with Bambi, Brandon :) :hug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You belong here as does others who are suffering who are need of support it is not just a place for people who want to suicide is is a forum for people in any crisis Please know that you give so much your words matter you matter I am sorry you feel this way because i too see how much you care.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Brandon,
    I agree you are not a waste of space.. You give insight to those who can't see the light of day..Please stay, you are more than welcome here!!
  7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I don't think I'm a "waste" of space here.

Merely a space "filler". Background noise if you will.

Something to add to the anticipation by adding some distance between the posts of the giants.

I feel like such a dick asking for support when people here have their own problems.

And my advice is so generic and replaceable cuz I don't honestly usually know how the fuck to help anyone.

So sure it doesn't matter if I'm here.

But it doesn't matter if I'm not either.
  8. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Brandon don't leave.
    You help me.