Sudden Gloominess

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I haven't felt depressed for quite some time. It's summer and I've been feeling alright. But now I'm feeling kinda irritated. I want to vanish but it seems almost impossible. I feel trapped. I feel like a lot of my energy has just been drained. I feel weak and powerless. I'm just wondering why this has suddenly happen? I can't seem to find the cause of this funk.

I'm getting this bad headache too now ~_~

2. Shad

Shad Active Member

Same here. The ups dont seem to last as long as the downs.
    For a week everything is fine then all of a sudden BAMM.
    Misery....

3. Obsessive

Obsessive Well-Known Member

I hate summer. The heat makes me feel even more lethargic and out of energy than I do normally, and the sunshine pisses me off.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

have you told your doctor about your mood swings? i also fall into depression and suicidal thoughts quite quickly. i'm not sure what causes it, the last time was just an overwhelming physical sensation of wanting to jump out of my skin, feeling agitated and like there was a blizzard in my head. the docs will help you figure it out. you could also try reading the depression workbook by mary ellen copeland. she's big on knowing yourself, and setting up a schedule that you use to do the things that *you* know will help you feel better. these will be different for everyone, but might include sleeping properly, walking, writing and so on.

5. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

It could be just a phase, when you cant find the reason. Try to get through this and I thnk youll be alright. And, try to find some help if you think its possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.