Suffering in Depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by KiyoshixAsari, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiyoshixAsari

KiyoshixAsari New Member

I've been depressed for almost 3 years now .___. and last year, I started to get a little bit better. But now...it's coming back again and it seems like things are just getting even worse than before. I can't stop crying and I've lost interest in things that I was interested in...and I'm always tired now and I'm failing all of my classes :sad: ever since my parents seperated...a lot of things has happened to me in the past and I still can't forget about it and all I want to do is just hide myself and fade away...I don't have anyone to talk to at the moment and I don't really know what to do anymore...:sad:

2. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that. Depression is awful.

Have you seen, or are you seeing, a therapist? That can be very beneficial. Medication can help, too, with time.

Do you have anyone you can open up to? I'm sorry about your parents' separation.

3. KiyoshixAsari

KiyoshixAsari New Member

I've seen a counsellor before and I used to take medications for my depression...but it never worked for me.

and yes, I do have someone that I can open up to but sometimes when I do...I also bring their mood down with me and so I don't want that to happen >< So most of the time, I keep it to myself.

I just want to find a way to get rid of depression because I know that I can't keep going on like this ><

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.