suffering

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sioni, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sioni

Sioni Member

I'm having a bad time of late with on line bullying. It all comes from one person. This is having a bad effect on me mentally. I'm at the point where I can't see tomorrow coming and neither do I want to see it. I have no one to talk to and just feel the world would be better off without me here.

2. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Hey sioni. Welcome. May I ask, what kind of information does this person holds about you that you feel you can't survive if people found out? You don't have to say anything of course, it is all up to you. But I am curious. We can talk in private message if you don't feel comfortable here. Or not. Like I said it is up to you to open up. Anyways, you can talk to me if you like, I'll be here.

3. Sioni

Sioni Member

It's in regards to a rumour about me and someone else that isnt true and because i'm blocked from seeing it then it's hard for me to report it. It's fabricated nonsens but obviously it has people gossiping about if it's true or not. It's damaging as i'm trying not to respond and keep quiet in the hope it will stop and i'm also trying to protect the other person involved. It's getting to the point of contstant harrasment. I can't eat or sleep and im constantly waiting for the next attack

4. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Seems like you are in a dead-end. Maybe make a wall table of the events and see things more clearly. Think everything through and see what your options are. I mean is it that bad of a rumor? People talk anyways. They will talk behind your back no matter what, it is what people do, I don't know what it is but maybe ready yourself for what happens if it comes out.

5. Sioni

Sioni Member

The police are happy to have a word with this person and tell her to stop but I'm just worried that it may cause more trouble if they do. I know people talk behind others backs and I know I can't control that but it's the not knowing what is being said due to being blocked from seeing it that worries me. I just can't take much more.

6. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Yes I've read your other post, I know. Do you have a friend who is friends with this person on Facebook? Maybe ask them what she's been sharing.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think you should let the police get to them and tell them as us Irish say ''to cop on''. I really feel for you hun. I was bullied as a teen and it was horrid. Ruined the years that should have been the best years of my life. Leave it to the police, the police can give them a gag order and they won't be ale to spread things online! It won't make things worse, cos then their parents will know about it and their parents will not be happy etc etc.... go for it. I would if I had the chance again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.