Suffocating, he is killing me.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BornFree, Sep 23, 2014.

1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

OMG!!! Its happening again, I can't be me... everywhere I go everything thing I do he has blocked... I can't even load a you tube video as it says my laptop is in safety mode... oh God he moaned at me for using private browsing now he has blocked everything... he reads everything. I can't live like this he is above reproach he is so self righteous it makes me sick.
    Is it even right to be upset? He has me questioning everything every single sight I go to has these asterixes that remembers and tracks passwords... its times like this where I just want to give up and die, my music is all that has ever kept me going. Surely its not right that any one person takes so much pleasure in deciding what another person can or can't do?
    I don't know what to think or feel anymore, I don't want to keep changing my passwords. He accesses and changes my passwords to what he knows then when I try get in and can't they go overboard verifying MY identity when its MY personal email account. God I just want to run away from him, from everything.
    I can't live like this.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm sorry that you privacy is being breached. Is there a way you can delete the password trackers so he can't track your passwords, then change your password to thing he won't know. Or buy a new laptop that only you have access to?
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I take it this is your partner and yes, this is out of order.
    More than that it is a form of abuse and it won't go away; it will escalate.

Do you have anywhere you can go?
    If you work can you afford a place of your own?

Have a read of this

Don't worry if he is not physically violent, psychological abuse is taken seriously and that is exactly what you are suffering.
  4. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Thank you Butterfly & Terry :hug: I wrote last night and then pannicked as H came on my comp. I don't know how to disable the password stuff I moaned and asked him to take it off and he got so angry saying he can't as it will cause problems with the computer, I don't know much about computers so I just gave in, H has team viewer set up on all our comps and he comes on our comp whenever he wants to, financially we just can't manage apart. I'm supposed to be trying to save the business instead I am shaking and freaked out about all this I can't cope, the only time I'm safe is when I know he is driving somewhere, my password and user name appears in the log in section automatically with auto fill. God he is gonna be here soon so I need to go, I can't handle anymore drama. If he's not on my actual laptop he is skyping me as he can see I am online.
    Thank you much for answering it really helps to know my feelings are valid. oh god gotta go sorry.