Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Why do girls get the fun clothes? They get to paint their nails. Make ups and carrot on top. Shake their bonbon and looking oh so filet mignon... They even have a better laugh! TEEHEE! ... :mad: Only advantage for us guy is the ability to pee standing up... Try shopping with a girl! She takes 5 hours to finally choose something to buy! And that DOES NOT include the time she try them on!!! It takes me 5mins to go in a store and come out with my purchase!!! Also have you been to Winners? they have a tiny section for man's clothing and all the clothes look the same... meanwhile the ladies get 98% of the store's surface.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
  2. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

"Sugar and spice"... Sounds familiar... I checked in my makeup case, and that's the shade of my Dior blush... Lol :laugh:

3. Little_me

Really? It takes me about 5 minutes to pick what I want, if it's of one of the specific brands I prefer. To shop everything I want, that would take a while though :biggrin:

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You see what boo means? They need a purse because of all the fun stuff they get to carry around! What's in our pocket guys? Changes, a piece of paper and a pen to write down girls phone numbers (btw 90% of them will give you the Kentucky fried chicken phone number) and maybe some "protection" .... for when we get lucky

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Okay, first off, go gay. Then you get most of that stuff.

Second, condoms should not be kept in your pocket, as this will increase their chance of breaking.

6. Little_me

Kentucky fried chicken??? Hahahaha I would never do that, seriously... Better to not write anythin

7. Little_me

Ever considered buying a wristwatch? Those are fun

8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Fuck society if you want to wear makeup do it.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

LOL, the number to KFC? I never thought of that.

Actually, I could never do that. If a guy that I didn't want to talk to was sincere and asked me for my number, I'd tell him I wasn't comfortable with him having it and wouldn't give it to him. I'd feel horrible giving him a fake number.

And wow. This post might inspire me to clean out my purse. It's way too heavy! I guess there's no need for three different travel-sized Bath And Body Works lotions in here.

10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Right on!

11. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

12. Little_me

My purse weighs around 13 pounds... Oversized<3 I'm used to it, but it's way too much according to my bro. So I should do the same, I guess. But the laptop is always needed

13. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

I have shopping down to an art. Last time I made my husband go with me I took 1 hour from the time we walked into the mall to the time we left. I'm older and maybe this means I have more experience, but I can guess just by looking at something on a hanger whether or not it will look good on me. I grab everything that looks like it might look good (usually about 20 items) and if I don't think something will fit, I grab a medium and a large. First, try on pants and jeans then keep on a pair that look good on so you can try on tops with them. Start three piles; a pile to buy, a pile for maybes, and a pile for nos.

I bought 2 pairs of slacks, 2 pairs or jeans, and 5 tops and spent $120.00 American.

14. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I love my purse. It's big enough for me to fit my Netbook inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.