1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions for accomplishing healthier eating, or lifestyles

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Hey guys, i just found this part of the forum and love it. Im a very active person, and am trying to become more concious of what i eat, not dieting, but noticing what my bodies needs. Im a bit overwhelmed with the spreadout of information in here... and i just wanted to see if people could put down their simple and to the point suggestions of how to beging accomplishing a healthier diet, and life. I start with excersize, but want to hear more ideas :)

thanks
    thorn

2. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

For me, I feel great everytime I eat a large salad. And now instead of lettuce, I use spinach leaves which can have a strong flavor, but with a good dressing, it's not an issue for me. I also love blue cheese so much that often I don't use any dressing at all.

I also love a liquid supplement called Lucky Vitamin. <Mod edit - removed link to commercial site>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012