Suicidal Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been having thoughts of getting some pills since last night and just ending it all. I could easily go if I wanted to today. Everything is just getting overwhelming to me. Even having to go out and see other people. Im getting tired of my life since all I do is take up space. It hurts on the inside just to wake up and live through everyday like I have been. With the fleeting numbness and depression. And the poverty. I feel my future is just hopelesss and I'll never be what I want to be in this lifetime. Like I should just go before my time is up. Im getting tired of it all and having to go through it everyday. Just having to put on my smiling face when really im wrecked on the inside.Totally wrecked...

R

RySp123

With the fleeting numbness and depression. And the poverty. I feel my future is just hopelesss and I'll never be what I want to be in this lifetime.

Child of the night, i feel like something we have in common tonight yet one thing i disagree with you and it is about the poverty.. You have an inner
treasure that you seem to have missed looking for or at. Isn't it a whealth?
Seeking material wealth is futile and unrealistic, the basic material is a necessity in order to live, a physical need, but inner wealth is worth a life time and none can either steal it, borrow it nor can it go into banckupcy.

It is yours and should make a point to share it with others. This is what we are missing and seeking so desperately hun. We all need it.... but it begins in sharing our own wealth and in turn this wealth attracs else's wealth ...

You can be whatever you want to if you do believe in yourself. I hope you will learn to go up to mirrors and give a good look at yourself and see who is in facing you.... someone that wants to find its way and make its way.

Be strong hun and go out there........ the world is waiting for you. It wont come in your home to get you though.... a minimum effort must be put into it. Hope you will as I believe you have much to offer to this world.

Be well and stay safe hun
granny x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00