Suicidal again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by YouWillBeHappy, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well the thoughts never really left my head.
    19 years old and I just want to die.

Ugh how can I make myself happy?
    Any unusual ideas? The usual cliches just aren't doing it for me... not that they ever did.

help?

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Exercise regularly, the activity itself may help take your mind off of things

Beyond that, physical activity is proven to release endorphins (good stuff)

3. oddly enough I just started exercising recently for that reason... didn't really work.

At the end of the day I'm still depressed.

4. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

The key to excercising for me is to over-do it. If you've nothing else to do & have plenty of free time just work out like mad! :yes: Make sure you are so tired out that you can't think anymore, that you don't want to think anymore. Make sure you're too tired to do anything anymore. I've been suprised by my endorphine releasage this way. Once I actually fell over laughing when I was done. And soreness is good, the next day. You will get used to it = you'll get stronger from it. It feels so good to know you're getting stronger.... and the eventual result is quite suprisingly satisfying, mentally.

5. Once I get back into working out (I'm going tomorrow, the first day i workout always makes me sore for a few days) the 2nd time I work out I'm gonna push it just cause you said that lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.