Suicidal again!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've become extremely suicidal again but this time I really think that I will do it and I think it's the best thing for me to do.I can't stand the pain anymore everything has gone downhill I hate living so much.:sad::sad:

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please ace, you've already come this far, try hard to keep on fighting. You have to keep on fighting for your life and never give up hope. I have faith in you ace. You have to summon every ounce of strength you have left in your body. Please don't give up ace. :hug:

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm here if you need to talk. :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ace you have been in this place many times and managed to pull yourself through. Don't let all that go to waste. You can come through this as you have the other times. You know we are here for support. :hug:

5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You can fight this hun. Lean on your friends here, we'll help you get through this. :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace,
    You need to be around people until this passes. If you don't have anyone then try going to a mall and sit on a bench and people watch. Please don't harm your self, you have alot of friends here who will listen to you and to give you support.
    Do you see a therapist? If so try to call him/her and ask to come in and talk because you are really down! If things get any worst then go to the emergency room and let them know you are in crisis and are planning to harm yourself.
    You have a lot of paths to explore so don't give in to the thoughts!!! Be Safe!! and if you need to talk just PM me....

7. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

Hi Ace x

Please dont give in to the nasty thoughts, I almost did, and Im only just realising theres hope beyond all of this. Please dont harm you self, and please dont go x ***BIG HUG*** x

We are here for you in your time of need, so use us, please x

Take care x Post to let us no you are safe xxx

Xx Sky xX

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hope you feel better real soon...we are here if you need us...big hugs, J

9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

stay with us and keep fighting Ace, as Gentlelady said don't let all the effort you put in to get this far go to waste.

you are strong enough to fight this

stay safe

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Ace, please don't give up..You have fought these thoughts before, you can do it again! I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou everyone dearly for your sweet well wishes they mean so much,I can't help now but I am going to go ahead with my plan to leave this world and it will be asap I'm so sorry I really need to do this I'm so sorry thankyou all so much I don't know what to say right now as I'm in a very desperate state.

12. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

PLEASE dont do it we all care about you here.
    Im here if you need to talk my msn is displayed in my sig.
    ***HUGS***
    Take care and please stay safe
    Kirsty xoxoxo

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou Kirsty but only a miracle will keep me alive and I'm ready to join where ever what happen's after this miserable existance,I hope it's no existance at all nothing completely.I've had regular contact with the mental health team I gave them some of my med's because I mentioned overdoseing.But it won't stop me because I want the end it's time to say goodbye to everyone,all I've been doing is crying non stop and feeling simply miserable no moment's of joy not even a tiny second.

It's pure bullshit and it prove's to me that's the sign to say goodbye,I don't want to keep shoving this pathetic shit down people's throat's to me it's time for the suffering to stop Bye Bye all.

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't end your life ace. You don't have to do this. I know things seem pretty bleak at the moment but things could get better soon. Please don't give up hope. :hug:

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ace, when you are feeling this way is not the time to make decisions and act on them. Your mind is clouded by depression. You are unable to see things clearly even though everything seems to be crystal clear to you. Please do not make any decisions that can alter your life while in this state of mind. :hug:

16. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Before you go, please keep your promise. Call me! :cry:

17. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I will call you when I leave I promise,I can't stand this shit anymore excuse the language I'm sick to death of this fucked bullshit.One second I'm happy and high as a kite the next I feel like throwing myself off the biggest bridge in town.It's pure bullshit it's a fuckin life sentence,excuse me if I sound like I'm whineing well asap I'm going to take that step fuck hanging around in this hole of a place we call earth.:mad::sad:

18. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm here if you need me.

19. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's hunny!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.