Suicidal AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Warrioress, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrioress

Warrioress Active Member

I have bipolar II and borderline personality disorder. I've been ill for more than 10 years now and I started taking meds a little less than 5 years ago. I'm sick of it! I stopped going to school because I couldn't concentrate enough to be able to study; I can't do well in my karate club because of the meds I take; I feel guilty for just existing because I feel like a burden to others and I fear that I can't be a good wife or mother in future. I've been suicidal a lot and I've attempted suicide half a dozen times so far. I feel very much like trying it again tonight after my parents have gone to bed. I'm so tired of this roller coaster ride called life.
  2. marmite

marmite Active Member

please think some more about this.I am 51 and have exactly same diagnosis I have managed to have a good marraige for 28 years and I am happywith my life.Things do change over time and suitations can get better,So don't give up and battle through as it will be worth it,promise.
  3. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

You may need to find that fine balance of functioning and medicated honey its hard i know but you can get there. *giant hugs* xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.