suicidal/alchoholic/drug addict!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Metallica*Melinda, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I am a drug addict who is also an alchoholic and also happens to be a suicidal, bi-polar, depressed etc. person... and I don't know how to deal with it... :( WHY IS LIFE SO HORRIBLE. The drugs have sucked the little happiness I had left outta me and now theres nothing left... I've almost drank myself to death many times, not even meaning to. I just got a needle stuck in my arm a little while ago and it was all infected, i finally got it out about 7 days ago... I don't know what to do, life is getting outta hand. I'm drunk all the time....: :burp: and if I'm not drunk outta my mind im high outta my mind. Most of the time im both... so how do i live??? FUcK maybe I shouldn't.
  2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Dear Melinda,
    :( Ive been there, ive passed the lowest moments of my life as a drug addict. Rehab, hospitals and the street was how i spent my teenage years. I hear your pain and would like to be there for you :hug: Please feel free to pm me anytime and i would like to give you support when you need it. im 35 years now, and thank god ive been clean now for over 2 years. Count on me hun, would love to help you through your difficult times.
  3. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

that sounds like your going through a ton right now...i can relate to that hell you described....i was there....i lived in that hell for however i have gotten out of that hell and have been clean and sober for 2 1/2 months....if you would like to know how ive managed to escape pm me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.