Suicidal and alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by apx24, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apx24

apx24 Member

I have no one,

I wake up at night all the time, consumed by dark thoughts, the only thing I can do is listen to music and ignore my mind telling me to slice myself. I have only attempted self harmed once (and got nowhere), years ago, but I keep getting temptations to self harm and kill myself.

I have no friends, I haven't had friends for years. No one cares about me.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No, you are NOT alone. I might be a stranger but I care enough to help you. Please talk to someone. Let me tell you self-harm might release the pressure you are feeling but try a simple elastic band instead. It has stopped me from self-harming. Like you I'm hurting but struggling on a day to day basis. You can get through this, it's hard which I understand totally. Go for a walk, do not sit alone or feel no one cares.

Please keep posting here, I totally understand it's hard, just take care and keep posting here.

3. apx24

apx24 Member

Thank you so much incrisis99. You have no idea how much your words mean to me right now. :') Thank you.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your welcome apx24. Just remember you are NEVER alone. Just keep posting on this forum. The compassion and support shown here gives everyone hope and support whatever our daily struggles are. If I can help one person, then it helps me to come to terms with my own depression. You just take care and keep posting...

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
  5. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i too live in a dark place, ive been here for years now... do we really think that suicide is the answer? can we live in the light? i hope someday i can, someday i can be rid of these feelings and live a semi-normal life...

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You are loved. Look at the replies here alone. All the bad things in life are an illusion that we fall in to. You are not alone, You are loved. You are beautiful. These are the realities. Anything that contradicts theses truths are errors. I still fight it myself,but I know behind all the chaos and fear and hopelessness is love and goodness and joy for all beings. I swear that is the truth!!!! Maybe we can help each other see this more and more. because I forget myself sometimes. But love will win in the end and defeat all the pains and sufferings of us all. Love is the truth,everything else is a facade an illusion and an error. I believe this on my better days and on the hard ones I need to be reminded too. Love and joy and happiness to you!!!!! You are in my heart and thoughts and prayers!

Love,

Marty

7. overdue

overdue Member

Actually, DW, yes, I think it is the answer. I just don't see what the point is. I guess I'm here to see what others are saying - but for myself, I am done with life. My future is as an elderly person, no friends, living in a highrise, with my peers enjoying grandchildren on vacations, and being showered with love and attention. I might say 'hello' to the doorman, then risk being beaten and mugged out on the streets.

8. apx24

apx24 Member

Thanks Marty :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.