• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Suicidal brain

Mvanessa

I’m tired of living with a brain that wants me to die. I only found this out recently that a suicidal brain is a thing. I have no friends due to depression and being negative. I’ve been through hell with covid and still isolated. Can’t stand cold weather. Don’t think I will ever be happy. Too much has happened to me. And my medical life I don’t want and burned out.

I’m tired of living with a brain that wants me to die. I only found this out recently that a suicidal brain is a thing. I have no friends due to depression and being negative. I’ve been through hell with covid and still isolated. Can’t stand cold weather. Don’t think I will ever be happy. Too much has happened to me. And my medical life I don’t want and burned out.
I understand your pain, I’m glad that you’ve reached out, this forum is a fantastic place to talk things through with people. There are some very intelligent individuals on this forum that seem to be able to answer everything. One thing to remember is that the cold weather is not permanent and the heat will be back again soon as will the longer days.

MosesY

Functioning Alcoholic
SF Supporter
2020 has indeed been a bad year for most people. We have to wear masks at work, the election is simply depressing (can't wait for it to be over), the crows are a bad omen and announce a very bad winter and worse things to come. I say make the absolute best of the time you have. Find something you like and do it. Take a nice long shower, clean yourself up, and go out and conquer the world.

Hi. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad @Mvanessa.

Some people do have a natural inclination towards mental illness, that could make you suicidal, but there is no brain that will always be suicidal. You can get through this. This year has been tough and strange in a lot of ways, but it will be over sooner than you might think. There are ways to deal with and lessen the isolation you might feel over the Winter months. Hang in there.

Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00