Suicidal but not depressed..HELP

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gemini1313, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini1313

Gemini1313 Member

ok, I really need some help. I've been depressed for years and often seriously suicidal, but lately I have been deeply suicidal yet not depressed. Most ppl won't or can't believe its possible but I have no job and with the job market in NOLA with no previous relevent experience to damn near anything except fast food the odds of finding a job are slim. On top of financial stress and the stress of needing to find a new place to live in 3 mos, I have no peer group so no relationship/love, and only three 'friends' I can't stand for more than 1 day a month. This is ttypically my luck, moving from an abusive household in with my father thus stopping my college because moving out of state. Rambling here I know but my life has been on a very observable downward spiral since..puberty..and now my car has another $450 repair bill on top of the 1700 I've spent the last few months. Every month I eke out a living something else f@#$s up. Any reason not to die and keep struggling??

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Gem...the area you live in has truly been devastated and is a real blemish on the face of US as far as how little has been done...so sorry you are feeling so awful and having trouble finding work (which is understandable in NOLA)...sending big hugs and caring thoughts, J

3. Gemini1313

Gemini1313 Member

tks, yeah. I only moved here a year ago and thought it would be great but movig here makes it hit home just how poor this area is and how little it has to offer anyone except vacationers. Right now i think a job would help more than anything..anyone have any ideals for work please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.