suicidal but not depressed?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DavidKels, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidKels

DavidKels New Member

it's only when things remind me..
    running from memories I'd rather forget
    it hurts when they come up, I can't deal with it, I fight it
    it hurts so bad sometimes I want to lash out, but I can't, its so empty inside
    I don't want to die
    god,I don't. not really. but what else can I do? how can I deal with this? i'm not a normal human being! its not a right reaction! its all wrong
    momentary distractions is how I get through the day but all the time I feel tense
    its really really hard sometimes
    why doesn't God care?

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey David,
    I'm glad you came to the forum. PPL here can give you support and friendship. They will listen to you when you talk and you will make friends here. Don't be afraid to open up and tell us what is happening with you.
    We have no idea who you are so you can speak freely here. There are alot of us with similar problems. Let us help..

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome. do you have someone to talk to you, other than us? i found having a therapist helped me when i was feeling much the same way as you describe. no matter how low or alone i was feeling i knew i had her to talk to.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Davidkels,

Welcome to SF, I am glad you found us :hug:

I get the same thoughts, I'm always thinking of things I would rather forget. It's hard to block them out, but it can be done. Talking about these memories to someone can ease the pain. Running these memories through your mind, regretting it will only make things worse. You need to come to terms with what happened. Feel free to tell us more about what has happened. I hope you feel better soon.

Lynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.