Suicidal but not Sad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FoxtrotGundam, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxtrotGundam

FoxtrotGundam Member

I'm thinking about killing myself. I'm not sad or anything. I just hate life. :dry:
    I mean, what's the point of it? To get rich? Find love? I've never felt love, let alone lived for it. And if I'm rich what'd I do? I'm 13, all I do day after day is go to school. I aspire to become famous on the net but it'll be too late by the time I learn to make something half-decent for the web.

I mean, if you're already 18+, that part of your life is over, you can do what you want. Because if I'm honest, the only thing I feel a part of is the internet. And all I ever want to do is sleep.

So, do you think killing myself will send me to a better places (honestly)? :huh:

2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i just want to say youre missing out if you havent felt love

3. FoxtrotGundam

FoxtrotGundam Member

Can I ask a kind of cheesy sort of question to someone who has felt love?

4. Angelo_91

yea what is it

5. FoxtrotGundam

FoxtrotGundam Member

Does it make you feel warm?
    Because I never really feel warm, except in bed or next to my radiator.
    It's kind of funny. I want my death to be quick, painless and guaranteed. If I had a gun within the last year and a half, I'd be dead right now. :sad:

6. Angelo_91

It does, it makes you feel this undescribable warmth inside and you just want to do anything to feel it forever, but sometimes when love goes bad, the warmth becomes like a burn and hurts you a lot. Love is risky, it can go two ways, but finding love can make you not want to do anything except be around that person, so i wouldnt rush it, just let it find you.

7. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

if you consider your coffin a better place, then yes, you will go to a better place. but if afterlife existed, why would it make it so much better than this life? if god created the earth a billion years ago, why would the heaven be a better place compared to earth in present day? we're already living a paradise, most people dont see it yet.. we are all safe, got food served to us, internet and computers, tv, shops, etc. I doubt they have anything like that in heaven, so what would entertain us? If heaven existed, it would only be a better place compared to earth when we lived in caves, freezing to death and killing for our food. So in my eyes heaven would be the worst thing that could happen to us.

8. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I disagree with you Pingu.

9. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

what do you disagree with? that heaven must suck?

10. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

Yes. We cannot judge unless we have been and not everyone has those objects.

@FoxtrotGundam

Stick around to feel what love is like.

11. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Yes but in the past they didn't have any of those things and everyday life was struggle and harsh...maybe that's why people use the term 'rest' when a person dies.

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you are to attached to materialistic items. and as far as us living in paradise I disagree. I think we are already living in hell. Look at all things happening in this world: fire, floods, hurricanes, hunger, disease, wars, mud slides, etc.etc.etc. It just keeps getting worst!!! I beleive the native indians had it right. They lived off the land and always gave thanks to the great spirit for the offerings of food, herbs to heal with, everything natural and they never took more than they could use. I hope one day to follow the path to the great spirit. That is just my beleifs and it might sound crazy to you. ~Joseph~

13. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

this life is a paradise compared to life for million of years ago.. would you rather like to be living naked in a cave, cold and hungry, scared to death everyday that you will be eaten alive? i think we all know that human beings arent exactly the best predators out there without our weapons..
    i doubt we could even speak back then. im so thankful that the world is how it is today. Still, shit happends around the world, but thats unavoidable, like the floods, hurricanes.. but it always been there, and always will be.
    so if heaven exist, i doubt its ''designed'' for humans.
    so we would go right back to a wild place with no electrisity, no buildings, nothing at all. you think this life is a hell? We havent learned to appreciate what we got yet, because we was born into this world, and havent experienced how a true hell is, so what makes you think ''heaven'' would be any better?
    please tell me what you consider a paradise, because id like to hear that.
    and dont talk about other people around the world, like ''a place where no people are starving, and where there are no wars'' im talking about YOU.
    what do heaven have what earth doesnt? (btw i dont believe in any kind of afterlife, just death.)

There are so many people out there that commits suicide just to get a quick way to ''a better place''. religion is the worst thing that happend to the world. its the cause of wars, deaths and only pain.
    i cant believe so many people are blinded to belive in all the bullshit, but hey, believe what you want to believe in, im just saying its a bad thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.