Suicidal but silent.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Undefined., Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undefined.

Undefined. Member

I've been suicidal a lot of times before. This time it's so different. I'm desperate. Everyone thinks I'm happy. Truth is it could be over tonight. There's nothing left for me to live for. I've felt like this for over 10 years now. There's no other way out.

2. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

than ur sig is ironic?
    I dont know u but keeping things bottled up tends to lead to such outcomes
    :hug:
    want to talk?

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, please call a suicide hotline or keep posting here!

www.befrienders.org has a list of hotlines

I think that there is a good chance that things could get better for you, but maybe you could give some more information?

what treatments are you getting now if any? has anything helped at all

there are a lot of treatments that are available, both conventional, alternative, and self-help

meds and therapy are the main route that most people take, but there are more options if those things don't work

I think that medical professionals often do a bad job of communicating that info to people

please check into a hospital if you feel like you can't hang on and you have no other option

I hope that you can make it through this

there are a lot of people who have been in your shoes that have found a way to make it through and are glad that they did not kill themselves and feel like their lives have become worth living

it's not easy to make it through that,

but it can be done

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is always away out okay always hope Please call crisis line or go to hospital and get some help okay. Tell them you are suicidal so they can keep you safe hugs to you

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with total eclipse, there is always a way out. You don't want the people around you to know you are struggling and that is understandable , have you thought about seeking help confidentially. Try calling or writing to the samaritans, or you could email them, check it out. samaritans.org
    never give up~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.