• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Suicidal every other day

Ok...I am not kidding when I say this but I am finding that I am actively suicidal every other day. Honestly, yesterday I had a pretty ‘good’ day....went shopping, signed up for an exercise class, etc. Today I am sitting here thinking that it is a good thing I don’t own a weapon, if it were not for my family I would be gone, etc...... I have lots of things wrong with me...ptsd, ocd, anxiety and depression. I am fearful that some day I will just snap unless I am lucky enough to just go.
Question....has anyone else ever experienced this?
Thanks...

Angel777

Sorry to hear you are so Depressed and anxious. Have you spoken to your doctor about how your feeling , I can relate to how you feel, because I’ve been on meds for depression for 20 years , and have just started on anxiety meds too. I too get days when I’m happy for going out , then the next day I could feel so down , that I just cant do anything . It’s a struggle , and it’s part of the illness. but i do try to be content ,and gratefull when the days are tough .I would say talk to someone , join mind Uk, as they help people for free online , with mental illness, and can offer you support. They also do meet up support groups too, but that’s not on due to coronavirus .Support is very important , when your struggling . what things make you happy? could you do a college course ? Try and do more things that make you happy , and you will find that your days become much brighter .I Wish you all the best

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hiya, I read your posts often and it sounds like you are improving a bit, I remember a few months back every day was a bad day for you filled with guilt and remorse but now you are having lots of good days too, that can only be a good thing right?

Maybe you are getting better and slowly being easier on yourself, everyone has good days and bad days normally, its so good to read you are having good days, I don't necessarily think it is bipolar (saw your other thread), more rather than your medicine/therapy is working more efficiently at the moment.

I'm happy for you, keep in mind those bad days will always pass *hug

Hiya, I read your posts often and it sounds like you are improving a bit, I remember a few months back every day was a bad day for you filled with guilt and remorse but now you are having lots of good days too, that can only be a good thing right?

Maybe you are getting better and slowly being easier on yourself, everyone has good days and bad days normally, its so good to read you are having good days, I don't necessarily think it is bipolar (saw your other thread), more rather than your medicine/therapy is working more efficiently at the moment.

I'm happy for you, keep in mind those bad days will always pass *hug
Thanks....I thought that for a few minutes yesterday and then today I am totally the opposite. How does one live like this.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00