Suicidal Feelings and Regrets

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jacob77, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacob77

jacob77 Member

I have a lot of regrets and my regrets are making me crazy!
    If I dwell on them too much then I become too depressed and then I become suicidal.
    I'm sick of this vicious cycle.
    Your input is appreciated.

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Maybe you should keep yourself busier. You know that way your mind does not wander as much... worked for me for a while... till I burned out.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    My life is full of regrets and hurts etc and I let all this dwell inside me to long.seeking prof help is a start and trying to find a routine in life so you are keeping busy will help too.The more you sit around being able to just think can lead to nasty thoughts.Even taking a good walk can help stop your mind from racing.Seeking prof help though is a good first step as they will help guide you through some coping strategies.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun everyone has regrets hun It is what we learn from those regrets that can help us move forward Guilt is such a destructive emotion i know is hart to let things go but learn from our mistakes so we don't have that regret again. You are human and us humans make mistakes hugs

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know how that is all too well. Try to find a way to distract yourself from thinking of these thoughts...anything that can keep your mind busy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.