Suicidal Feelings are hitting hard

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PandorasToybox, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

I went back to the counsellor today but I couldn't get the words out...I didnt know how to say I'm feeling suicidal again ....right before my appointment with the counsellor there were a bunch of police running around the school looking for a student who was on the run & I seen myself being chased down & I freaked. It brought back memories... I did tell the counsellor I'm starting to become extremely short tempered & feel very violent towards others but I don't think he was getting the whole message.
    I really feel like crap right now. I feel like a ball of tension & I am exhausted :\
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Can you write the words on paper, then take it to his office for the receptionist to give him? Tell him in the note you just can't say the words.

Do you have another appointment?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Koi,

When I went to counselling, I would always write down what I wanted to say beforehand. I would spend the week before counselling writing down bits and pieces each day , so that when the appointment came, I'd get the most out of it and the most important problems could be talked through.
    Perhaps doing this could help you? :hug:
  4. PandorasToybox

Thanks guys I'm making a letter to give to the counsellor =) Not actually sure how to start it though...
  5. chooselife

chooselife Well-Known Member

Start by writing down what you are feeling; If you are feeling suicidal, write that. Also write down why you think you may be feeling suicidal, what are causing these thoughts? What is occurring in your life right now could be making you so depressed? Is it something that can be fixed?

If you do not know why you are feeling this way, write that instead.

When you see your counselor you can read to him/her what you have written down. Don't write him a letter, tell him through your written words. It will help you more if you verbally get this out, jotting it down just makes it easier for you.

:cake: Now eat some of this yummy chocolate cake I baked for you :smile:
  6. PandorasToybox

Mmmmm :cake: You certainly know how to brighten my day :hugtackles:

I think I may try to get back in tomorrow to see somebody... I'm at wits end of trying to get the words out of my mouth. It literally feels like I have my finger on the trigger already & Im ready to pull.

I will definitely be writing something out...I think I'm too shy/scared to say it...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.