Suicidal feelings, no hope left for the future. Leaving it up to God.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by afraidoflife, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afraidoflife

afraidoflife Active Member

I have no hope for the future. I have paranoid schizpohrenia and asperger syndrome , no friends, no girlfriends, nothing. I tried to end it a few days ago <Mod Edit: Methods> but my family came and got me admitted to psychward. Now I am at my home again and the suicidal feelings are back again. I weel something drawing me to the window so I can end it. I pray for christs sake 2-3 hours each day and listen to music but cant find relief. I am / feeling hopeless I cant live without Jesus/God in my life. I dont want any more. I am tired. I want to rest. I am soon 27 years old, Ive had enough. I dont have time to wait for the endtimes either.

I dont know if I have the courage to end it like this way but I hope I can take the final step. No more no more.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hey honey,

I am sorry that you are feeling like this. What happened when you were at the psych ward? Perhaps you need to reach out again, have a medication change and/or therapy to help you overcome these feelings. You are not alone :hug: please keep talking to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.