Suicidal feelings.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ellie Grey, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellie Grey

Ellie Grey Well-Known Member

I'm sick of the pressure, I can't breathe.
    I wish I could cry but I have some kind of block; I'm just sick of living, sick of everything. I just really want to die right now, I really feel like my life is pointless.
    I have nobody, nothing anymore, there seems nothing to live for. I just want someone there, the loneliness gets to me more than anything.
    I have no idea what do do anymore, I feel like I'm in limbo or something, I can't die yet I can't face another day like this.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so low, Ellie. Why do you feel that your life is pointless? I don't think that anyone's life is pointless. It's ok to cry and let out your feelings, but I understand how that is, as I've felt blank many times before. Sometimes you just get to a point where things become so overwhelming, your emotions sort of shut off. I know how hard it is to be lonely, but please keep posting and talking things out here. Even though I'm mostly alone in real life, I find solace in posting here and finding support from people. Hopefully we can provide the same for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.