suicidal for no reason

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Malcontent, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I think the worst suicidal feelings are the ones where you can't see the cause. Things are going pretty well for me, I have a job interview on thursday then I'm going down to Cornwall for the weekend to see a friend. But I want to die, and I don't know why. It feels inevitable, I have a plan for doing it. I see no point in living. I don't even feel anything as I'm writting this. My death means nothing, it doesn't matter. I don't see the point in resisting it anymore, why not just die? I can't think of any answer to that.
  2. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

You said: "But I want to die, and I don't know why"

But you do have a reason. One that I share with you.
    Which was:
    "I see no point in living"

This ordeal, my friend. Is very critical.
    I have thought about the 'point' of life and the magical 'why?' for a long, long, long time. I have come to the conclusion that everybody has a different reason.
    I think, mine is Love. But then I contradict myself. Why love if your going to die anyway?

I dont see any point in life myself.

Why exactly does life seem pointless to you? Go ahead and rant. I want to know.:mellow:
  3. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I don't rant about how I feel. I don't see the point in that either. I'm just tired of all the bullshit. I want to sleep forever.
  4. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am so sorry that your feeling the way you are. I wish that I knew what to say but unfortunately I don't. Just know that I am here for you and I am always will be. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  5. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

:dry: Ranting useless for you? Bullshit is bullshit.
    Perhaps you should take walk in the evening,...If possible?...Refreshment.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Mal you are right when you say that the worst ones are the ones when you can't seem to find a reason for why. At least when you know, you can try top change it. I can't give you the reasons to go on for yourself, because only you can do that. I can tell you that you are an important person. Your life is worth something. I know you don't often rant or even share about yourself. Maybe you need to get it out in some way or another. Depression has its grip on you Mal. Don't let it win. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.