Suicidal for the first time in a year...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

I am simply tired of wannabe "gangstas" picking on me, and giving out harsh comments like "Japan sucks" and "Pikachu, right white boy?" they are one of the reasons I have as strong of a distaste of America as I do, and to make matters worse, my Spanish teacher is too lazy to give them the proper consequences, and it only ends up hurting me more in the end... When I first
    registered 3 years ago, I was in 8th grade for those who remember, but
    and if anything, it has only gotten worse to the point where suicide is possibly the only option left for me, everyone hates me, they are either afraid of

me, or they hate me in another way like I have mentioned about those
    wannabe gangsters, it is one of the biggest problems with America,
    most people who have adapted to the so called "American culture"
    closes their minds completely on any other country that is not them,
    and that is rather disappointing, because there are so many great cultures
    to explore, and I am simply sick of living, I do not belong here on Earth,

I belong in the cemetery buried six feet under the ground, my father should of thought long and hard before making that horrible decision to bring me
    here, he is such a fool to bring me here to suffer; were his four other children that preceded me not enough? He made the worst decision he will probably never regret because he will never be transformed into myself for a day,
    he would for sure regret bringing me to suffer in this world of hate, hate is written everywhere, especially in religious writings that only release hatred
    towards anyone who is not them. The only purpose of those stone age beliefs
    were to spread fear, and it is still doing that today, and that is why people here are not willing to understand me, but rather negatively judge me with haste, because I do not follow their fear-inducing myths. I wish I was never
    born to live though nearly two decades of pure hatred from everyone,
    my dad should of stopped bringing suffering souls to earth after the fourth
    one came around. I just belong in the cemetery, I do not belong in this
    fear controlled hell. This is not Earth, in fact, this is Hell in Earth's disguise,
    this is Hell, but no one can tell, this is a place full of lost, suffering souls
    being tortured with hatred from evil itself, and self-rightous lost souls
    who have wasted their lives with excessive pride.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That sounds like a torrid way to have to live and I'm sorry you are dealing with this right now.

Does anyone know how deeply the bullying and racism hurts you? Have you told people? Does your school have a guidance counsellor or anyone you can talk to?
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry people are being so mean to you. That's an awful thing to have to go through. Is there anyone at all you can talk to?
  4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If it is that severe, contact your administrator or principal. You make enough noise and they WILL do something about it.

I've never been a real target of bullying(the few that have tried regretted it...) so I can't really relate too much but if your teacher is too damn lazy to stop anything take it to the higher ups.
  5. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

I don't really have anyone to talk to, I might have to look for a new
    psychologist, I already have a psychiatrist, but I only visit him once
    a month, so I will need to find a psychologist I could go to weekly,
    but for now, I just blast some Napalm Death, or Cannibal Corpse
    through my speakers to let it all out, if anything now, I am just
    very angry nowadays instead of just sad, the school system
    is simply corrupted, they have no mercy against others like me who just
    want peace, so I have no choice but to destroy objects when I get home
    from all of the anger, life sucks, kids these days fail to understand
    the value of education so they will pick on those like me, because