suicidal morning

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WannaEndit01, Sep 14, 2016.

1. WannaEndit01

WannaEndit01 Well-Known Member

Woke up wanting to die. Forced my self work. Now I am on Bart trying not to freak out. Death is my only friend. Now we need to consumate Our partnership successfully. That is what I must do.

2. I felt the same way today morning. I needed to force myself to go to school. But at the end of the day it wasn't that bad. Please consider that tomorrow or after tomorrow it might get better. It always does and you just need to wait for sunshine to visit your life. Remember that there is always people here u can talk to. Take care!

3. WannaEndit01

Made it to work. The depression kicking in big time. I may leave work.

4. WannaEndit01

I went to SF chat and drank coffee. Both helped. I am worried about the coffee buzz running out. Time will tell.

5. I read what u were saying on the group chat. U have many amazing things in your life. I'm happy the chat helped. You should be proud of the things u have acheved

6. WannaEndit01

Thank you.

7. For what?

8. WannaEndit01

for taking the time to respond to my post.

9. Don't be silly, we r here to help each other. It's simple enough that it doesn't need to be thankful for

10. WannaEndit01

I suffer so bad from depression and suicidal thoughts. Your words mean alot to me. I just wanted to make sure you knew that.

11. It's good to hear that u read this and u know u r not alone and there r people who will help u. If u ever need a chat, I'm here to hear you out about what i's bothering u and give some advice. U r not alone!