Suicidal Now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by scared10, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared10

scared10 Member

I'm struggling. I feel exceptionally suicidal/interested in inflicting SI on myself. I just want it all to end. I feel scared like I need extra support/hospital... but I'm afraid I'm dependent on the hospital...

I don't know what to do anymore :-( help...

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You should go if you are feeling this low...they will be able to help you and you would be safe there...so I hope you do go and get help.

3. scared10

scared10 Member

I would go in a heart beat but to go means I need to argue with my parents about wether or not I really need it... which could be difficult ... they don't want me in hospital so its always a fight...

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Tell your parents that their kids are not something to gamble on. Have them get you to a hospital NOW.

5. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

I completely get where u are coming from. I too think that i need to be in hospital right now. But the reaction I get from those around me is... you have only been out a little while. You will end up depending on them and not learn to cope on your own. Well right now... I CAN'T cope on my own. Right now that could be the very thing that saves my life. Go on... be selfish... save yourself and go to hospital... If it is what you need to do then do it. I am going to go and hopefully take that very advice i have just given you! Good luck.

6. anonymousihs

anonymousihs Active Member

You could call your local crisis center. They will talk you thru it. Also, if they feel like you're a threat to yourself, they won't wait for your parents' permission before taking you to the hospital.

7. scared10

scared10 Member

I got some sleep last night and was feeling a bit better - even organized my entire closet...

I've got a ton of stuff to take down to Buffalo Exchange... which would all be great if I didn't feel so low.

I'm getting into physical pain again and i'm kinda just like "F it" I'm so torn with going to the hospital...

Part of me wants to live normally and be fine and the other part feels like it needs a ton of support...

We are supposed to leave to Vegas tomorrow and I don't know I just don't want to go...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.