Suicidal.....off and on....sick of going in a circle

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kayako44, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayako44

kayako44 Active Member

I'm doing quite well right now, but I just seem to go in this never-ending cycle of being ok for a while....then boom, smack on the other side of things and wanting it all to end once again. Nothing triggers this cycle that I know of. I'm a very optimistic person, with great goals, and good outlook on life.....but I keep going down that suicidal road of mine time after time...

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Know the feeling all too well.

Seen a psych for a diagnosis? Could be many things causing this and meds will help even you out if you choose to go down that path.

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

yea.. Im at that point too.. Just when I thought things were good.. BAM.. now Im in a deeper hole.. :( sorry.. Im prob not much help..

4. kayako44

kayako44 Active Member

Yeah, I've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder probably 8 years ago or so....I've been on every medication in the book it seems like.....I'm on the Emsam patch right now...going good so far I think....but time will tell

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Might be time to come up with a coctail of medsif they are not working indivdually.

And don't say you've tried every single med coctail out there either. I know it gets disheartening going through all the meds but it's worth it when you find the right one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.