suicidal off and on

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by leeone, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeone

leeone Member

:sad:I am 65 years old, and as a whole, I have had a pretty good life. Life has it's up and downs. but lately more downs than up. My wife is bedridden, buts that's not the only reason I'm suicidal. Things seem to be going wrong everywhere I turn.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear your life has taken a turn for the worse, regardless of the reason. Try to hang on to the happy things you had in your life. Then remember that if things were good once, they can be again. It may not be in the same way as it was before, but there is still hope. Please take care of yourself. :hug:

3. leeone

leeone Member

Thank you for your kind words, Gentlelady. :hiya:

:new:

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Keep posting, it helps to sort stuff out. It's hard when our love one is bedridden. Post here as much as you need to.

:hug:

5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Welcome, it should be easy to slot right in.

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum. nice to meet you :shake: am here if you ever want to talk :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome::smile:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you find the support you are looking for.. Hang on to your positive thoughts.. That way you can kick those negative thoughts to the curb.. Are you seeing a therapist?? They can teach you coping skills and how not to discount your positive thoughts.. Take care!!

10. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    welcome to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.