suicidal off and on

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad:I am 65 years old, and as a whole, I have had a pretty good life. Life has it's up and downs. but lately more downs than up. My wife is bedridden, buts that's not the only reason I'm suicidal. Things seem to be going wrong everywhere I turn.

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear your life has taken a turn for the worse, regardless of the reason. Try to hang on to the happy things you had in your life. Then remember that if things were good once, they can be again. It may not be in the same way as it was before, but there is still hope. Please take care of yourself. :hug:

Chargette

Welcome to the forum. Keep posting, it helps to sort stuff out. It's hard when our love one is bedridden. Post here as much as you need to.

:hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums!! I hope you find the support you are looking for.. Hang on to your positive thoughts.. That way you can kick those negative thoughts to the curb.. Are you seeing a therapist?? They can teach you coping skills and how not to discount your positive thoughts.. Take care!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00