Suicidal right now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidalHelp, Oct 2, 2016.

1. suicidalHelp

suicidalHelp New Member

Hi, Um I don't know how to say this but. I have been feeling very suicidal for the past months, year and now it's hitting me really hard. Is there any advice anyone has? Ive been self-harming and it helps relieve the pain. And now I'm addicted to selfharming. I get bullied at school for the way I dress and how I act. I have really bad anxiety too. I don't know how much longer I can handle this pain. I just want to end it all,but I'm too weak. I'm cowardly.
  2. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hello Suicidal I am Mox =)

Thank you for joining us here at SF. Here you are safe. No one will judge you. No one will ridicule you. We accept you, just as you are. It is very clear, that you my young friend are suffering a lot. I personally, would love nothing more than to read more about you, why are you here, what is hurting you so much. This is how SF "works" you share your story, and other members will read it and offer you advice and support. If you get really bored, feel free to read my story below in green. Know that you are not the only one in pain. You are not alone in this anymore, you have me =)

It seems like you are having a lot of suicidal feelings and it scares you. Would you like for me to explain it to you?

No hun, you are the opposite of all of that. I know you hurt and you still go forward in your life. You are a very strong for not giving up the fight and hurting yourself.

Let us help you

Take Care
  3. troubledmind

troubledmind Active Member

Hey there!! Your being heard.. I don't think your a coward you are just hurting... Been there and it hasn't gone away.. I just learned to deal with it... Keep talking to us and you will find you have friends here.. Take it easy on your self..
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there & welcome to the forum @suicidalHelp I'm sorry you are suffering so bad with anxiety, that is no walk in the park. But the fact remains that you are still here and fighting this, you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. Please keep taking to us here, some of us have been through what you are going through and might have some ideas, is there a school counsellor you can speak with? how old are you? (hug)
  5. Newbie miss k

Newbie miss k New Member