• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

suicidal scale/what is making you suicidal/what can help

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
this is a simple scale. this way you can measure how suicidal you are. also if you can tell us why you feel suicidal or have low or no suicidal ideation. yes positive is as welcome as negative. also tell us how we can help you. it's only a 0-5 scale so feel free to add a decimal. like if you're between 1 and 2 it can be 1.5 so hopefully this will be a little more clear exactly how suicidal you are.

0 - no suicidal ideation at all

1. mild suicidal ideation , more like a passing thought you can easily distract yourself.

2. average suicidal ideation. it's harder to distract yourself from these thoughts but with effort it can be done. not serious and you're still ok

3. somewhat serious ideation. you can't completely distract yourself from those thoughts but you're still safe.

4. this is getting serious. you are having thoughts that won't go away. you are dwelling on them suicide seems like the best alternative. don't be alone, have someone stay with you or call the crises line.

5. suicide is imminent unless you get help. leave this site now you are beyond what peer support can give. call the crises line or go to the hospital. you need irl intervention. it is rare to be at a 5 and survive so if you hit that rare moment get irl help immediately

i hope this simple scale helps people convey thier suicidal thoughts better....mike

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
today i'm about 1.2

mostly because this damned bug I've had for more that two weeks, which makes me tired not feel well, and raises my pain level.

what can help? not much it'll run it's course. of course a little hug wouldn't hurt lol...mike

Rose1229

SF Supporter
I've been a 4 off and on for a few weeks now. Feels like it's getting worse. Sometimes drops to 3 but feels like it keeps creeping higher

DOWNUP

today i'm about 1.2

mostly because this damned bug I've had for more that two weeks, which makes me tired not feel well, and raises my pain level.

what can help? not much it'll run it's course. of course a little hug wouldn't hurt lol...mike
((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I've been a 4 off and on for a few weeks now. Feels like it's getting worse. Sometimes drops to 3 but feels like it keeps creeping higher
i'm sorry that it's getting higher. I hope you can find a way to get that # lower...mike...*console*hug

Shade.

3 I guess. Hopefully it isn't really higher. I'm getting tired of nothing working.

I'm going out with friends in half an hour, hopefully it helps. Yesterday I went to a museum with a friend and felt on edge all the whole time.

I awoke today feeling terrified and alone. Tried breathwork and meditation, smelling lavender, drinking calming tea. My heart doesn't feel hollow and in pain anymore, but now I have uncomfortable tension in my throat.

What a crappy way to live.

I wish I could relax and enjoy life again.

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
3 I guess. Hopefully it isn't really higher. I'm getting tired of nothing working.

I'm going out with friends in half an hour, hopefully it helps. Yesterday I went to a museum with a friend and felt on edge all the whole time.

I awoke today feeling terrified and alone. Tried breathwork and meditation, smelling lavender, drinking calming tea. My heart doesn't feel hollow and in pain anymore, but now I have uncomfortable tension in my throat.

What a crappy way to live.

I wish I could relax and enjoy life again.
it sounds like you've made some progress. continue trying to get better and live a better life. therapy/meds do help and you have to keep trying other things. believe me things will continue to get better as long as you keep trying. i'm looking forward to you being a 2 ….mike....*console*hug

Shade.

Thanks Dodge. Maybe things are improving. I felt really good earlier in the week, but, in some ways it makes it harder, when I swing backwards. My emotional stamina is just worn away.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$255.00