• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

suicidal scale/what is making you suicidal/what can help

Cryptic_Mind

A lot of us have been suffering for a long time and of course it wears us down but that does not mean we give up, we keep going, keep trying and maybe one day you might be able to help someone who was in your shoes *hug
I help ppl all the time - but then later, they get back to same state again. So even that becomes pointless when viewed as the longterm results.

Maybe those ppl are just supposed to live a little bit longer n that's why I am able to briefly help them.. but it does nothing to cause me to see a point in it - yet I care too much about others to not try.

BlackOpium

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I help ppl all the time - but then later, they get back to same state again. So even that becomes pointless when viewed as the longterm results.

Maybe those ppl are just supposed to live a little bit longer n that's why I am able to briefly help them.. but it does nothing to cause me to see a point in it - yet I care too much about others to not try.
But you're helping them in THAT moment when they need it the most, you could have saved their lives, if they need help again in the future so be it but at least then they will know its possible they can be helped as its proven beneficial to them before. Don't let set backs deter you and if you are struggling yourself then YOU are your no1 priority to be helped then :)

Cryptic_Mind

But you're helping them in THAT moment when they need it the most, you could have saved their lives, if they need help again in the future so be it but at least then they will know its possible they can be helped as its proven beneficial to them before. Don't let set backs deter you and if you are struggling yourself then YOU are your no1 priority to be helped then :)
I just dont see a point

try to concentrate on the good in your life. try to pick 1 or 2 passions you have in your life and concentrate on them. that's what I do I concentrate on my 64 dodge and it helps me deal with all my health issues. a passion for something takes your mind off all the bad things in your life. I hope you can lower that number soon...mike....*hug*console
Thank you

kittykatt

i am so glad its so low,. i hope it stays that way you deserve to be good. i hope you get your meds affordable because its hard when they are so much..
If you have internet access try looking online for a coupon. When my doctor put me on a new med WalMart informed me that it would cost $663. With a coupon from the internet I got it down to $9.

2. average suicidal ideation. I have no idea what can help. Several times per day I just get random thoughts that I'm an idiot and immediately after suicidal ideation. It is a lot worse after some random arguments with my dad or with strangers on facebook, especially if they insult me for what I feel are unjustified reasons. My productivity drops massively in these situations and it takes a day or two to recover. I avoid talking with my dad now, and I try to stop myself from talking on facebook. But even so the thoughts just keep appearing randomly all the time.

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
2. average suicidal ideation. I have no idea what can help. Several times per day I just get random thoughts that I'm an idiot and immediately after suicidal ideation. It is a lot worse after some random arguments with my dad or with strangers on facebook, especially if they insult me for what I feel are unjustified reasons. My productivity drops massively in these situations and it takes a day or two to recover. I avoid talking with my dad now, and I try to stop myself from talking on facebook. But even so the thoughts just keep appearing randomly all the time.
I have very frequent suicidal thoughts because of pain but I learned a coping skill on SF. I have learned how to redirect my thoughts to something positive as soon as the suicidal thoughts hit. and except for serious thoughts it works. it takes time but if you practice you will be able to redirect your thoughts in no time. I hope you feel better soon...mike...*console*hug

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
4 today.

There's no one for me to be with, that's part of the problem. I have no friends and I'm really lonely every day.

:(
I know it's not the same as irl but you can make good friends here, I have. i'm sorry that you are so suicidal right now. if you don't feel safe at any time please call a crises line or hospital. your safety is important. my inbox is always open if you need/want to talk...mike....*hug*console

Lumos

I know it's not the same as irl but you can make good friends here, I have. i'm sorry that you are so suicidal right now. if you don't feel safe at any time please call a crises line or hospital. your safety is important. my inbox is always open if you need/want to talk...mike....*hug*console
Thank you Mike :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$195.00
Goal
$255.00