• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

suicidal scale/what is making you suicidal/what can help

3. :/
What do you guys do to cope when it gets really bad, btw?
Exercise is the best. I've been working out diligently for 21 years ,when an abrupt rupture in a relantionship ruined me. Not only I stopped working out , I just showered once per week and gained 12 pounds of lard. I barely could leave the house. That was the end of 2017. In the midle of 2019 I started to go to the gym again. Today, I know I won' t ever stop doing it. I do still need pills to go to sleep though.

Tana

Exercise is the best. I've been working out diligently for 21 years ,when an abrupt rupture in a relantionship ruined me. Not only I stopped working out , I just showered once per week and gained 12 pounds of lard. I barely could leave the house. That was the end of 2017. In the midle of 2019 I started to go to the gym again. Today, I know I won' t ever stop doing it. I do still need pills to go to sleep though.
Thank you. *hug

BlackOpium

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I'm really happy that you have found what works for you *hug congrats *stars

Weathernerd12

The weather has been very good today and I was able to go for a walk outside without it being too cold to do anything. My job is going better also, so I'm at a 0 right now. It's been a while since I've been at a 0, so this is good. *woohoo

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
The weather has been very good today and I was able to go for a walk outside without it being too cold to do anything. My job is going better also, so I'm at a 0 right now. It's been a while since I've been at a 0, so this is good. *woohoo
that's great news I hope it stays at 0 for a while...mike....*hug*stars

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
3-4
like. who cares about anything anymore. im awkward. i dont know how to talk to people or handle things
i'm sorry that you are not doing well right now. we care about you and we are listening to you. please keep talking to us so we can help you. that's what SF does we help each other by drawing on each others strength. hope you feel better soon..mike...*console*sadhug*shake

Tana

4...but I'm not home alone, and all possible methods seem like they'd fail.
I don't think there's a point. My options suck, if you can even call them opinions, all I can do is minuscule, I have nothing/no one and a chance for an even somewhat decent future seems bleak, and I'm not capable of obtaining it even so...no point. I really don't see a point anymore.

I'm not sure what could help right now...I can sleep it off, sure, but the realisation of just how dark everything is won't magically disappear by tomorrow.
I'm not sure what to do, and neither is anyone else...nothing I'm capable of, nothing that can be obtained or worth fighting for anyway...I'm not sure what I was holding on to.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$195.00
Goal
$255.00