suicidal scale/what is making you suicidal/what can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weathernerd12

i'm so happy you made it down to 0 again, I hope it stays that way for a long time...mike...*hug
It would be nice if it stayed that way for a long time, but knowing how things go, it probably won't. If I can at least manage to avoid going above a 1 or a 2 for a while, then I'll be doing okay. Thanks for the kind words though. *hug

You could try meetup.com or go to fitness classes or join anything in your area, walking groups, art etc... the list is endless.
So I need money in order to make friends.
Also meetup groups in m yare don't accept people with a proper profile picture of their face so I deleted it

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm a 0 today. I had a great day got out for over 6 hours driving my wife places. but last night I hit above a 4. I had a bad pain spike and it wouldn't come down.i almost came here and I almost woke up my wife but like an idiot I rode it out alone. but I did know it would get better so I was pretty safe....mike

Bbear82

i'm a 0 today. I had a great day got out for over 6 hours driving my wife places. but last night I hit above a 4. I had a bad pain spike and it wouldn't come down.i almost came here and I almost woke up my wife but like an idiot I rode it out alone. but I did know it would get better so I was pretty safe....mike
I’m glad you are at a 0 that is great to hear I hope that you stay that way. I wish you were able to come here and get support so you are not alone we are her for you stay safe

3/4.....been a definite 4 in the last 2 weeks...just feel fed up, have felt that people will be better off/happier without me as im just so flaky and withdraw from everyone even family...life takes so much effort...😔😔😔

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
3/4.....been a definite 4 in the last 2 weeks...just feel fed up, have felt that people will be better off/happier without me as im just so flaky and withdraw from everyone even family...life takes so much effort...😔😔😔
it's not true that anyone would be better off without you. I hope you can feel better soon life is worth living....mike...*hug*console

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
4 again tonight. I know this will get better and my pain will come down eventually. i'm fighting to get it down again. second night in a row this has happened it takes too long for the pain to drop. I know this will keep happening so sometimes I know the only solution. have avoided it so far but lately I wonder why should try...mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00